By purchasing a flight or voucher online you are considered to have accepted all of the following terms and conditions:
The Pilot In Command has the right to refuse any passenger that may not meet the operational requirements as a passenger on the grounds of safety. All passengers must complete and sign our liability waiver.
Your flight may be rescheduled at short notice to another date, due to the following circumstances. Please note, flights are rescheduled to an agreed date at no cost to Fighter Pilot:
– Unsuitable weather
– The aircraft is unserviceable
– The passenger is not fit to fly
– A suitable pilot is not available
– There is any safety issue that may prevent safety of the flight.
The minimum unaccompanied passenger age is 14 years old. A parent or legal guardian must accompany passengers under 18 years during the pre-flight briefing. Flights in the WACO (which includes a twin-passenger seat) have a minimum age of 4 years. A parent or guardian must accompany all passengers under 14 in the WACO. Please contact our staff for further information regarding such conditions. The Pilot In Command has the right to refuse any passenger that may not meet the operational requirements as a passenger on the grounds of safety.
At Fighter Pilot Adventure Flights safety our main concern and this will not be compromised. All passengers and accompanying guests must follow directions from Fighter Pilot personnel at all times when at the Fighter Pilot venue.
All passengers must wear enclosed footwear. Unfortunately cameras or any other loose objects are not permitted in the cockpit as they have potential to cause severe damage and potentially fatal injuries. If a passenger does carry an object that becomes loose, on safety ground the flight will be terminated immediately and remaining flight time lost.
Medical conditions do not necessarily preclude people from partaking in our flights however it is recommended that if you do have any concerns about medical conditions that you contact us for more information. We cannot provide you medical advice, but can advise you of the physical demands of the flight.
All passengers are required to be agile enough to climb onto the wing of the aircraft and into the cockpit.
Our gift vouchers are valid for six months from date of purchase, after the voucher expires, it becomes invalid unless it is extended in writing from Fighter Pilot staff. Gift vouchers can not be redeemed for cash, however they can be transferred provided they are still valid. Refunds do not apply to gift vouchers.
Gift vouchers and flight orders are not refundable or redeemable for cash. A refund will not be given for a “no show”. All other refund requests are at the discretion of Fighter Pilot and in any event 25% of the mission price will be deducted on all refunds approved.
Refunds for purchases via third party websites, booking agents, travel agents or from other deals, must refer to the terms and conditions upon the purchase conditions with such companies from where the product was purchased.
Fighter Pilot reserves the right to cancel a flight or voucher, without refund, under the following circumstances:
– The passenger does not arrive at the premises, prior to the scheduled time
– The passenger appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
– The pilot/ground crew considers the passenger is behaving in a manner that is offensive; or may behave in a manner that would jeopardies the safety of the flight.
– Cancelations made within 48 hours of departure may result in a voucher being forfeit
In the event there are problems with our camera equipment or USB media products will not be available. If you have already purchased a DVD then monies paid for the USB shall be refunded in full. Fighter Pilot accept no other liability.
Please note that all passengers over the age of 18, or their legal guardian are required to sign an acknowledgment of risk stating that they understand and agree that;
– the design, manufacture and airworthiness of the aircraft are not required to meet any standard recognised by CASA; and
– the aircraft is not required by CASA to be operated to the same safety standards as an aircraft used for regular public transport or charter operations; and
– travel in the aircraft is done at the passenger’s own risk; and
a more detailed briefing about the safety of the aircraft will be given to the passenger before the passenger boards the aircraft;
Payments will appear on your statement as Fighter Pilot.